No Products in the Cart
Recipes for the most delicious homemade dishes are stored in recipe book. In the world of modern technology, it seems that gadgets can keep absolutely everything, but only the pages of the favorite cookbook can save the magic of special dishes.
Acrilic personalized recipe book with color print is an obligatory special book for each hostess. Our recipe book will carefully preserve all the secrets of cooking your family dishes, the recipes of which are handed down from generation to generation, and secret ingredients are revealed only to family members.
A recipe book is a wonderful gift for a hostess, a chef, and anyone who can’t imagine his or hers life without making delicious culinary delights.
Custom recipe book is always a unique and useful present for any occasion: Mother’s Day gift, Thanksgiving gift, Christmas gift, wedding gift, birthday gift, anniversary gift, housewarming gift or gift for any other occasion.
This custom cookbook with branches design is a great gift for everyone: gift for mother, gift for sister, gift for friend, gift for grandma, family gift or gift for yourself.
Please write your information for personalization in the notes to seller in the order that we can change standart personalization.
• The cover of the recipe book is made of acrylic and it transparent, so that personalization will looking great, the color of the inscription may vary depending on the color of first page.
• The first and last page available in black, ivory and kraft color, the type of paper inside cover you can choose in opition it may differ from the first&last page.
• Cover size: 15,5 cm (6.1") x 21,4 cm (8,4")
• Paper size: A5 (100 sheets)
• Cover made from high quality acrilic with using laser printing
• Color for first and last page: black, ivory, kraft
• Paper colors inside recipe book: ivory, lined ivory, kraft, square, black
• Metal binding
• Leather bound is dark brown color.
• The top cover of your cook book will be printed.
Pay attention: color of printing can be different depending on settings of your monitor.