This printable wooden recipe box with cards and dividers will save all the secrets of cooking your family dishes. It will keep together all recipes that are handed down from generation to generation, and secret ingredients that are revealed only to family members. A recipe box is a wonderful gift for a hostess, a chef, and anyone who can’t imagine his or hers life without making delicious culinary delights.
Custom recipe card box is always a unique and useful present for any occasion: Halloween gift, Thanksgiving gift, Christmas gift, wedding gift, birthday gift, anniversary gift, housewarming gift or gift for any other occasion and a great gift idea for everyone: gift for couple, bride and groom gift, gift for sister, gift for daughter, gift for daughter in law, family gift or gift for yourself.
ITEM DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
1. Reсipe box:
• made from high quality birch plywood in dark wood color with using laser cut and UV printing
• leather bound is dark brown color
• small metal clasp (photo #10)
Length - 5.1" (13 cm)
Width - 7.1" (18 cm)
Height - 5.5" (14 cm)2. Dividers set of 9:
• made from high quality birch plywood in light wood color with UV printing
• each of 9 dividers has standard dish names (please, see photo #6) and include: meats, salads, desserts, fish & seafood, breads & pastries, main dishes, pasta & grains, sauces, appetizers & soups.
• you can add your personalization for each of 9 dividers and change standard dish names, just write this information in the ''Personalization'' field.
Length of 1 divider - 4.7" (12 cm)
Width of 1 divider - 6.5" (16.5 cm)
Thickness of 1 divider - 4 mm3. Recipe cards:
• made from quality ivory paper 350 gsm weight
• quantity - 150 cards (this is a maximum cards that can be included into the recipe box with dividers)
• A6 size - 3.9''x 5.5'' (10.5 cm x 14.8 cm)
• have standard design (it cannot be changed (please, see photo #5).
• you can also choose digital recipe card with design here and print it at home.
There may be some color discrepancies which is due to the different monitor settings and structure of wood.